LOW PRICE AND FREE SHIPPING! Buy Now and get the Desktop Stand FREE ($75 Value)
Our pass management temperature check-in kiosk with infrared thermal sensors and face recognition technology will allow your business to perform efficient, accurate temperature readings instantly. The system is non-contact for the customer and does not require any participation from an employee. Simply stand a few feet away from the camera and the device will scan temperatures and instantly approve or deny entry via voice message and green or red indicator light. Built-in software allows managers to build a facial recognition database of employees and keep records of temperature readings. Flexible in design, the personnel management solution is available in freestanding and countertop configurations. The system ensures a safer environment for your employees, visitors and customers. As businesses open up after closures COVID-19, governors and local governments are requiring parties to be tested for a fever. These modules can be used without the stand on access gates or wall mounted for attendance in communities, countertop receptions at office buildings, in classrooms, hotel front desk, museums ticket booths, and other public places. For self-standing see our 4' Pedestal Stand.
Speed: ~1 second per scan
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 ºF
- Test distance 0.5m-1.0m
- Provides fast and accurate body-temperature measurement
- Detects if a protective mask is being worn
- Users can be denied door or system access if a high temperature or no mask is detected
- Alarm options if fever detected with adjustable volume
- Facial Recognition database with up to 30,000 profiles
- Saves data in personnel safety log and verifies records
- Data, alerts and reporting available
- Dimensions: 8.92" x 4.72" x 1.00"
Operating Temperature: 50 ºF - 113 ºF
- Thermal Infrared Sensor
- Recognition Height: 4-7.2 feet
- Plug & Play
- Commercial quality and ready for 24/7 use
For more advanced installations, integration options include turnstile control, door security, remote notifications through a LAN.
All our products come with a 1 year warranty. If any issue should arise we will do a remote diagnosis and fix or replace the unit.