Our pass management temperature check-in kiosk has infrared thermal sensors and face recognition technology that will enable your business to perform efficient, accurate temperature readings instantly. The system is non-contact for the customer and does not require any participation from an employee. Simply stand a few feet away from the camera and the device will scan temperatures and instantly approve or deny entry via voice message and green or red indicator light. Built-in software allows managers to build a facial recognition database of employees and keep records of temperature readings. Flexible in design, the personnel management solution is available in freestanding and countertop configurations. The system ensures a safer environment for your employees, visitors and customers. As businesses open up after closures COVID-19, governors and local governments are requiring parties to be tested for a fever. These modules can be used with access gates and attendance for communities, office buildings, schools, hotels, museums, transportation hubs and other public places.
Speed: ~1 second per scan
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 ºF
- Test distance 0.5m-1.0m
- Provides fast and accurate body-temperature measurement
- Detects if a protective mask is being worn
- Users can be denied door or system access if a high temperature or no mask is detected
- Alarm options if fever detected with adjustable volume
- Facial Recognition database with up to 30,000 profiles
- Saves data in personnel safety log and verifies records
- Data, alerts and reporting available
- Dimensions: 8.92" x 4.72" x 1.00"
Operating Temperature: 50 ºF - 113 ºF
- Thermal Infrared Sensor
- Recognition Height: 4-7.2 feet
- Plug & Play Power: Standard 10 ft Cable
- Commercial quality and ready for 24/7 use
- Includes 4' Pedestal Stand
For more advanced installations, integration options include turnstile control, door security, remote notifications through a LAN.
All our products come with a 1 year warranty. If any issue should arise we will do a remote diagnosis and fix or replace the unit.