Sanford Bar Says That They Will Be Temperature Screening Guests As Florida Enters Phase 2
From Click Orlando
With phase two of Gov. Ron DeSantis’ reopening plan underway, Friday was the first night bars were able to be open.
News 6 spoke with Tom Morris, the owner of The Manikin Lounge in Sanford, on their reopening.
“I’m excited, I can’t even believe this. I sat there and dreamed of this day; I thought it would never come,” Morris said.
Morris said they’ve spent the time leading up to reopening preparing.
He said the lounge will look a little different, telling News 6 they will be temperature screening guests and have hand sanitizer available.
Morris said he's not sure what to expect of opening night, adding he's heard from some that they will be coming out, and others who are waiting a little longer due to concerns over COVID-19.
Just a few blocks away from The Manikin Lounge is Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe. Owner and chef Theo Hollerbach said phase two has made a difference and said he's seen more people dining in.
He said Sanford as a whole seems to be doing well, adding that the downtown has seen more visitors.
Automated Temperature Screening is effortless and creates a safe trusted environment that eases the tension, fear, and anxiety people often feel after a pandemic.
Automated Pass Management Temperature Screening Device. This device requires no physical interaction. Simply look at the camera and get the temperature in 1 second. Facial recognition checks-in and maintains records of the individual temperatures. Designed to help protect the health and safety of both employees and guests by preventing anyone with a temperature from entering a facility. it’s the perfect solution for office buildings, warehouses, schools, government buildings, museums, sports arenas, theme parks, movie theaters, gyms, rail stations, hotels, restaurants, or practically any public venue.
Protect your employees and customers with minimal distraction and effort.
TempSafe Technology makes temperature screening easy. Explore our site to learn more about our Temperature Screening products.
Temperature Screening Solution
Safely screen employees and visitors for high temperature as they walk into a building or a defined area. The system can prevent people from entering if the pre-defined temperature threshold is exceeded or are not wearing a mask, and trigger an alarm.
- Provides fast and accurate body-temperature measurement
- Detects if a protective mask is being worn
- Users can be denied door or system access if a high temperature or no mask is detected
- Alarm options include strobe light, siren and a popup on PC workstation
- Saves data in personnel safety log and verifies records.
- Data, alerts and reporting available
The solution combines a thermal camera and our latest face, palm and fingerprint recognition technology for employee authentication, providing advanced security and convenience, all on a single affordable device.
Used to help screen potentially affected people in the workplace and public venues:
Schools, airports, hospitals, construction sites, correctional institutions, government and office buildings
No Touch Biometric Reader
Embedded face & palm recognition sensor provides 100% hands-free hygienic user authentication.
- Used for various applications including Access Control, Time & Attendance, Visitor Management, Event Management & more
- User authentication read range up to 8 feet
- Face verification possible while wearing protective mask (Palm recognition advised while wearing mask)
- Dual-lens IR & VL camera recognizes faces in both total darkness and bright sunlight
- Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST, Duress Mode (password), Anti-Passback, Record Query
- Interfaces with
- KeyTracer Key Control Systems
- AssetTracer Smart Locker Systems
- Various Access Control Systems