Nearly 2,100 Died of Covid-19 in U.S. On Tuesday, Deadliest Day Since Early Summerby TempSafe Tech
Tuesday was the deadliest day in the coronavirus pandemic for the U.S. since early summer — a troubling sign that the worst still on the horizon.
The country reported nearly 2,100 covid-19 deaths Tuesday, according to data tracked and analyzed by The Washington Post. It’s the highest mark since May 6, when states reported a combined 2,611 virus fatalities.
- The CDC is finalizing guidance to shorten the length of time it recommends that people self-quarantine after potential exposure to the coronavirus to encourage more people to comply, two agency officials said Tuesday.
- Americans are weighing their Thanksgiving options this week, as covid-19 patients overwhelm hospitals and the number of newly discovered cases per day is more than double what it was during the summer surge. State and local leaders are responding with short stay-at-home orders and hard limits on the number of people who can gather.
- The federal government plans to send 6.4 million doses of Pfizer’s vaccine to communities across the United States within 24 hours of regulatory clearance, with the expectation shots will be administered quickly to front-line health-care workers, the top priority group, officials said Tuesday.
- China and Russia are rushing to share their own state-backed vaccines with countries in need, positioning themselves to possibly expand their political and economic interests in the process.
- The Dow on Tuesday cracked 30,000 for the first time after President Trump authorized the government to begin the transition processes, and as President-elect Joe Biden nominated his pick for treasury secretary.
- In an effort to ensure that its workers gain protection from the coronavirus, Ford said it has purchased a dozen specialty freezers that can store Pfizer’s vaccine at ultralow temperatures.
Protect your employees and customers with minimal distraction and effort
Automated Temperature Screening is effortless and creates a safe trusted environment that eases the tension, fear, and anxiety people often feel after a pandemic.
Automated Pass Management Temperature Screening Device. This device requires no physical interaction. Simply look at the camera and get the temperature in 1 second. Facial recognition checks-in and maintains records of the individual temperatures. Designed to help protect the health and safety of both employees and guests by preventing anyone with a temperature from entering a facility. it’s the perfect solution for office buildings, warehouses, schools, government buildings, museums, sports arenas, theme parks, movie theaters, gyms, rail stations, hotels, restaurants, or practically any public venue.
Protect your employees and customers with minimal distraction and effort.
TempSafe Technology makes temperature screening easy. Explore our site to learn more about our Temperature Screening products.
Temperature Screening Solution
Safely screen employees and visitors for high temperature as they walk into a building or a defined area. The system can prevent people from entering if the pre-defined temperature threshold is exceeded or are not wearing a mask, and trigger an alarm.
- Provides fast and accurate body-temperature measurement
- Detects if a protective mask is being worn
- Users can be denied door or system access if a high temperature or no mask is detected
- Alarm options include strobe light, siren and a popup on PC workstation
- Saves data in personnel safety log and verifies records.
- Data, alerts and reporting available
The solution combines a thermal camera and our latest face, palm and fingerprint recognition technology for employee authentication, providing advanced security and convenience, all on a single affordable device.
Used to help screen potentially affected people in the workplace and public venues:
Schools, airports, hospitals, construction sites, correctional institutions, government and office buildings
No Touch Biometric Reader
Embedded face & palm recognition sensor provides 100% hands-free hygienic user authentication.
- Used for various applications including Access Control, Time & Attendance, Visitor Management, Event Management & more
- User authentication read range up to 8 feet
- Face verification possible while wearing protective mask (Palm recognition advised while wearing mask)
- Dual-lens IR & VL camera recognizes faces in both total darkness and bright sunlight
- Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST, Duress Mode (password), Anti-Passback, Record Query
- Interfaces with
- KeyTracer Key Control Systems
- AssetTracer Smart Locker Systems
- Various Access Control Systems