Masks, Temperature Checks Required At GA State Fair
ATLANTA, GA — The Georgia State Fair opens to the public at 4 p.m. Friday at Atlanta Motor Speedway, but safety measures will be in place. There will be mandatory temperature checks at the entrance and mask must be worn at all times except when eating in designated areas. Additionally, all minors must be with an adult and cannot be dropped off.
Full list of guidelines:
- Temperature checks and travel questionnaires administered at the entrance to all patrons.
- Anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 30 days, will need to provide clear test results from the past 72 hours.
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, are asked to not attend and to consult their physician.
- MUST maintain social distancing with party from other attendees! (this will be strictly enforced)
- Abide by ALL 6 feet marking dividers at the lines for rides and concessions. (this will be strictly enforced)
The fair will run from Friday to Oct. 11. There will be a petting zoo, pig racing, pony rides, live music and more. Tickets are $10 for 13 and older, children 5-12 are $5 and under five are free.