LEGOLAND Florida Resort Hotels Reopen with Temperature Checks and Other Precautions
LEGOLAND Florida Resort reopened today, welcoming guests for the first time since March. That includes the resort’s LEGOLAND Hotel and the newly opened LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel, which are now using temperature checks for all guests as well as other precautions.
Before being able to enter the hotel, guests will have their temperature checked and anyone above 100.4 F will not be allowed to enter, nor will the other members of their party.
Additionally, guests are asked to practice social distancing, with red bricks placed on the ground reminding guests to stand 6 feet apart.
- Inside the hotel, guests can pick up disposable masks to wear during their stay, but the masks are not required.
- Guests will also find hand sanitizer stations in the hotel.
- Reservations are available for travel dates June 1 or later for both LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel and LEGOLAND Hotel.
What to Expect From the Reopening of LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Guests are encouraged to download the LEGOLAND mobile app, and review the website in advance of their arrival.
- Here they will find the full outline for:
- New arrival procedures
- New attractions procedures
- Details on enhanced cleaning measures
- Tickets and vacations should be booked in advance online, when possible.
- Guests should be prepared to make on-site payments using a credit or debit card as cash will no longer be accepted on property.
- Guests experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 should refrain from visiting the Resort.
- At the time of reopening, the Park will operate at 50% (percent) of its capacity.
- If guests are arriving by car, they should expect to leave spaces in between vehicles and follow additional spacing instructions.
- All park employees and guests will be required to undergo non-invasive temperature checks.
- Those with a temperature of 100.4°F will not be allowed entry, nor will those in their party.
Through the Resort
- Every employee at LEGOLAND will wear a facial covering.
- LEGOLAND will provide complimentary masks to encourage all our guests, ages three and above, to do the same. Brick-themed spatial markers and kid-friendly, parkwide signage will help remind guests of social distancing recommendations and hygiene practices.
- More than 200 hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the park.
- Guests can view these locations on the LEGOLAND mobile app while traversing the park.
- Character meet and greets and other select attractions will be suspended at the time of reopening.
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day will disinfect high frequency touch points, including:
- Ride restraints
- Tables and chairs
- Service counters
- Door handles
- Guests will also see enhancements in the app over the coming weeks that will allow them to reserve their spot in queue lines for major attractions directly from their own devices.
- The Resort will initially open with adjusted operating hours.
- LEGOLAND Theme Park will be open daily from 10 am to 5 pm
- LEGOLAND Waterpark will be open daily from 12 pm to 4 pm
Automated Temperature Screening is effortless and creates a safe trusted environment that eases the tension, fear, and anxiety people often feel after a pandemic.
Automated Pass Management Temperature Screening Device. This device requires no physical interaction. Simply look at the camera and get the temperature in 1 second. Facial recognition checks-in and maintains records of the individual temperatures. Designed to help protect the health and safety of both employees and guests by preventing anyone with a temperature from entering a facility. it’s the perfect solution for office buildings, warehouses, schools, government buildings, museums, sports arenas, theme parks, movie theaters, gyms, rail stations, hotels, restaurants, or practically any public venue.
Protect your employees and customers with minimal distraction and effort.
TempSafe Technology makes temperature screening easy. Explore our site to learn more about our Temperature Screening products.
Temperature Screening Solution
Safely screen employees and visitors for high temperature as they walk into a building or a defined area. The system can prevent people from entering if the pre-defined temperature threshold is exceeded or are not wearing a mask, and trigger an alarm.
- Provides fast and accurate body-temperature measurement
- Detects if a protective mask is being worn
- Users can be denied door or system access if a high temperature or no mask is detected
- Alarm options include strobe light, siren and a popup on PC workstation
- Saves data in personnel safety log and verifies records.
- Data, alerts and reporting available
The solution combines a thermal camera and our latest face, palm and fingerprint recognition technology for employee authentication, providing advanced security and convenience, all on a single affordable device.
Used to help screen potentially affected people in the workplace and public venues:
Schools, airports, hospitals, construction sites, correctional institutions, government and office buildings
No Touch Biometric Reader
Embedded face & palm recognition sensor provides 100% hands-free hygienic user authentication.
- Used for various applications including Access Control, Time & Attendance, Visitor Management, Event Management & more
- User authentication read range up to 8 feet
- Face verification possible while wearing protective mask (Palm recognition advised while wearing mask)
- Dual-lens IR & VL camera recognizes faces in both total darkness and bright sunlight
- Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST, Duress Mode (password), Anti-Passback, Record Query
- Interfaces with
- KeyTracer Key Control Systems
- AssetTracer Smart Locker Systems
- Various Access Control Systems