CLC In Session With Masks, Temperature Checks, And Virtual Presenters
From Minot Daily News
The coronavirus pandemic means summer looks different for kids in the Community Learning Center programs offered by Minot Public Schools, but director Boyd Strand said there’s still lots to do.
There are about 125 elementary age children enrolled in the CLC program at Washington; another 125 at Perkett Elementary and 30 at Sunnyside.
Strand said no field trips or in-person classes are allowed, so virtual presentations are being given instead. Kids are also allowed to play with science projects or do academic enrichment as well as playing outside.
The district has been following guidelines for safe reopening that were required by the state health department.
All children and staff are required to wear cloth masks unless they are able to stay six feet apart. The children and staff members have their temperatures taken when they arrive at the facility and two more times during the day. Anyone with a temperature of 100.3 Fahrenheit or above is not allowed to stay in the building.
There is also strict attention paid to cleanliness. Before a child uses any object, it must be cleaned and rooms are disinfected before students go into them.
Strand said people seem to have accepted the requirements such as mask-wearing.
Many of the same precautions have been in effect for summer school and other summer programs being held in school buildings. If any student or staff member is diagnosed with the coronavirus, the face-to-face summer programming will be shut down and classes will be held online again, administrators have said.
Protect your employees and customers with minimal distraction and effort
Automated Temperature Screening is effortless and creates a safe trusted environment that eases the tension, fear, and anxiety people often feel after a pandemic.
Automated Pass Management Temperature Screening Device. This device requires no physical interaction. Simply look at the camera and get the temperature in 1 second. Facial recognition checks-in and maintains records of the individual temperatures. Designed to help protect the health and safety of both employees and guests by preventing anyone with a temperature from entering a facility. it’s the perfect solution for office buildings, warehouses, schools, government buildings, museums, sports arenas, theme parks, movie theaters, gyms, rail stations, hotels, restaurants, or practically any public venue.
Protect your employees and customers with minimal distraction and effort.
TempSafe Technology makes temperature screening easy. Explore our site to learn more about our Temperature Screening products.
Temperature Screening Solution
Safely screen employees and visitors for high temperature as they walk into a building or a defined area. The system can prevent people from entering if the pre-defined temperature threshold is exceeded or are not wearing a mask, and trigger an alarm.
- Provides fast and accurate body-temperature measurement
- Detects if a protective mask is being worn
- Users can be denied door or system access if a high temperature or no mask is detected
- Alarm options include strobe light, siren and a popup on PC workstation
- Saves data in personnel safety log and verifies records.
- Data, alerts and reporting available
The solution combines a thermal camera and our latest face, palm and fingerprint recognition technology for employee authentication, providing advanced security and convenience, all on a single affordable device.
Used to help screen potentially affected people in the workplace and public venues:
Schools, airports, hospitals, construction sites, correctional institutions, government and office buildings
No Touch Biometric Reader
Embedded face & palm recognition sensor provides 100% hands-free hygienic user authentication.
- Used for various applications including Access Control, Time & Attendance, Visitor Management, Event Management & more
- User authentication read range up to 8 feet
- Face verification possible while wearing protective mask (Palm recognition advised while wearing mask)
- Dual-lens IR & VL camera recognizes faces in both total darkness and bright sunlight
- Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST, Duress Mode (password), Anti-Passback, Record Query
- Interfaces with
- KeyTracer Key Control Systems
- AssetTracer Smart Locker Systems
- Various Access Control Systems