AI Temperature Check Machines in Washington County
PLYMOUTH, N.C. (WNCT)- It looks like something out of a sci-fi or spy movie, but it’s a real security device in Washington County.
Many local, State and Federal offices are slowly reopening after COVID-19 restrictions shut them down. Some offices are adapting to “the new normal” by using tools that keep workers and the public safe.
The machines were installed in the early part of July. They use sensors and artificial intelligence tech to flag when someone’s temperature is too high — and they may potentially have COVID.
Washington County has four of these devices, located in busy areas of government buildings. It frees up employees from hours spent doing temperature checks. Officials say they’re an investment aimed at keeping their offices open to the public.
They use sensors and artificial intelligence tech to flag when someone’s temperature is too high — and they may potentially have COVID. Washington county has four of these devices, located in busy areas of government buildings. it frees up employees from hours spent doing temperature checks.
It has helped with peace of mind, it also has really helped with the efficient processing of screening procedures, particularly the courthouse on high traffic days. It makes it a lot easier and safer.Washington County Manager Curtis Potter
Protect your employees and customers with minimal distraction and effort
Automated Temperature Screening is effortless and creates a safe trusted environment that eases the tension, fear, and anxiety people often feel after a pandemic.
Automated Pass Management Temperature Screening Device. This device requires no physical interaction. Simply look at the camera and get the temperature in 1 second. Facial recognition checks-in and maintains records of the individual temperatures. Designed to help protect the health and safety of both employees and guests by preventing anyone with a temperature from entering a facility. it’s the perfect solution for office buildings, warehouses, schools, government buildings, museums, sports arenas, theme parks, movie theaters, gyms, rail stations, hotels, restaurants, or practically any public venue.
Protect your employees and customers with minimal distraction and effort.
TempSafe Technology makes temperature screening easy. Explore our site to learn more about our Temperature Screening products.
Temperature Screening Solution
Safely screen employees and visitors for high temperature as they walk into a building or a defined area. The system can prevent people from entering if the pre-defined temperature threshold is exceeded or are not wearing a mask, and trigger an alarm.
- Provides fast and accurate body-temperature measurement
- Detects if a protective mask is being worn
- Users can be denied door or system access if a high temperature or no mask is detected
- Alarm options include strobe light, siren and a popup on PC workstation
- Saves data in personnel safety log and verifies records.
- Data, alerts and reporting available
The solution combines a thermal camera and our latest face, palm and fingerprint recognition technology for employee authentication, providing advanced security and convenience, all on a single affordable device.
Used to help screen potentially affected people in the workplace and public venues:
Schools, airports, hospitals, construction sites, correctional institutions, government and office buildings
No Touch Biometric Reader
Embedded face & palm recognition sensor provides 100% hands-free hygienic user authentication.
- Used for various applications including Access Control, Time & Attendance, Visitor Management, Event Management & more
- User authentication read range up to 8 feet
- Face verification possible while wearing protective mask (Palm recognition advised while wearing mask)
- Dual-lens IR & VL camera recognizes faces in both total darkness and bright sunlight
- Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST, Duress Mode (password), Anti-Passback, Record Query
- Interfaces with
- KeyTracer Key Control Systems
- AssetTracer Smart Locker Systems
- Various Access Control Systems